Hi!
My favorite web site is www.artistasvisualeschilenos.cl
Is good page for find teachers or emergin chilean artist, you can search be name, alphabet or travel the web, have link to page official web, biography from artist, award and honour. You can also apply through the web site. The page is associated to DIBAM.

In five old year thar check be web, ever search for new chilean artist and teachers, to start for curiosity on teachers, on his work, because it is important to know what the distinguished work of them have been, to understand their interests and their way of thinking.
I like web site because is for Chilean artist and also for those who were foreign residents in this country and are a visual contribution for the Chilean people.

I did not know that Rodrigo Salina is a visual artist of this university (U. de Chile) and I discovered it here years ago, it was something surprising and I understood several things about his work in T.V. show “31 minutos".

Thank you for read ^^

Comentarios

  1. It looks a very useful site. I will check it to expands my knowledge about chilean visual artists...

    Did you know any other website about chilean visual arts?

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It makes me laugh a lot that I'm Chilean and never in my life I visited that website, I think I'll have it in mind hahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  3. jajajajaja i remember this website, I used for see my teachers and see your photos and laugh, sometimes I think I have occupied it for some work... good website... see you!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I didn't known the page until now jajaja now I'm going to inform about the work of my teachers!! and other artist as well, but teacher first

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I did not know this page and realy dont know nothig about art in Chile, i am suck but thank you for this infomation I realy try learn about chilean artist.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario