My favorite photo: 

This picture was taken outside primary school in March 4, 1996 I really do not remember who took the photo, has to have been a photographer who captures “the first day of classes”

In the photo, we are with my older brothers, my mother wrote the date of the photography at the back. My sister Lorena is de older, is the one who has the prince’s haircut, she 12 years old in the photo. My brother by my side with serious was 11 years old and for last that I am the youngest, in the photo was 6 years old.


This picture brings me beautiful memories of childhood, I treasure them a lot because my parents did not photograph us much, at the time it was very expensive and we did not have the resources for it.
Of the few photos I have of my childhood is the most significant because being with my brothers is something I still enjoy. That’s why I love this picture





Comentarios


  1. Your laughing face looks very adorable, even more being next to your older brothers who look very serious hahaha
    Cheers

    ResponderBorrar
  2. adorable photography! a classic the photographer at the entrance of the school capturing the first day of classes, the term "the prince's haircut" made me laugh a lot, it was a classic, haha see u!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I remember that every year at the begining of the classes, someone stayed outside of the school for taken photos. It always boring me, but in your case is so cute- kawaii <3

    ResponderBorrar

  4. hahaha what a tender photo! You were a little girl with no blue hair

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Caro I think your photo is wonderful, it must be a treasure for you that you must take care of very well. You look very pretty!
    I remember I hated the photographer of the school took me pictures haha ​​but if I liked my dad took me pictures

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario