I have two electronic items that are my favorites and I can not choose which is the "best" between both. 
My MP3 that accompanies me every day on each trip to university or do paperwork, I have it about 3 years ago, it is very useful to listen to music, that way I do not steal my cell phone in the bus and save battery of this same one. I like to download discs from my favorite bands and listen to them completely, so I prefer to use it every day. I only regret that every day your rechargeable battery lasts less, when it no longer works or if you buy another. My new Smartphone I renewed it 4 months ago because the previous one had an accident. This new cell phone is much better in several aspects, it has a great capacity. It is very difficult not to use it every day, but sometimes I stay at home and nothing terrible happens. I use it for a lot of things, tasks, communicate with my family and friends, to review social networks, play Pokemon Go and most of all I use your camera that is good for photographing various things from day to day, for example my cats. It's hard to live without it, you can anyway. 




Comentarios

  1. recently also used to listen to music mp3, is very effective against robberies and assaults, who will want to steal an mp3? in the middle of 2017. But it is true that cell phones allow you to do more things.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. what beautiful headphones hahaha I never had an MP3:( It's interesting as now all the things we have in the cell phone
    regards!

    ResponderBorrar

  3. Jajajaja my phone is full of pictures of my cat, it´s the best utility!!!
    see you :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I really like mp3 and mp4. I think it is more comfortable and easy to save

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I think it's great to use an mp3, my dad gave me one but I forget to use it and I use my cell phone to listen to music haha but it's true, the battery goes very fast :(

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario